Saturday, June 24, 2017

FOOL SUCH AS I - BAILEE & THE BOYS VERSION

FOOL SUCH AS I  BAILEE & THE BOYS - Capo 5th on D tuned

                    C              E7                       F                         C
       Pardon me,  If I'm sentimental,     When we say goodbye
                                          A7                    D     G7
       Don't be angry,  With me,   Should I cry
                             C                    E7                       F                           C
       When you're gone,  Yet I'll dream a little,  Dream,  As years go by
                                                G                     C  G7  C
       Now and then,   There's a fool,   Such as I

                         F                                          C           Dm  C
       Now and then,  There's a fool,  Such as I am,  Over you
                G                              D                       G                 Dm      G
       You taught me how,   To love and now,   You say that we're through
                 C                  E7                    F                     C
       I'm a fool,   But I love you dear,   Until the day I die
                                                  G                   C  G7  C
       Now and then,    There's a fool,   Such as I

ins.

                       F                                            C           Dm  C
       Now and then,  There's a fool,  Such as I am,  Over you
                G                              D                      G                    Dm   G
       You taught me how,   To love and now,   You say that we're through
                 C                 E7                     F                      C
       I'm a fool,   But I love you dear,   Until the day I die
                                                   G                  C
       Now and then,    There's a fool,   Such as I
                                                  G                   C F  Dm  G  C
       Now and then,    There's a fool,   Such as I

No comments:

Post a Comment