Tuesday, August 22, 2017

CARRIED AWAY - CROSBY, STILLS & NASH

CARRIED AWAY  - CROSBY STILLS AND NASH -
Chords:
      G/B        020033,      D7/F#    200210,     Fsus2  003011

     Am   G   F

     Am                                     Dm                                   G              
     You came from out of the skies, your skin and your eyes

                               C                 G/B            Am
     The colours of bronze, the moon in your ear

                                G                             F
     Twinkled and shone, soon you'll be gone

      Am                       Dm                                 G
     Sailing out on the blue, your new love and you

                      C      G/B          Am
     Drifting along, leaving me here

                             G                               F
     Thinking it through, soon you'll be gone

      D7/F#                                         F
     Moving through my changes as fast as I can

     D7/F#                                    F
     Trying to bring a balance to me and the man

     D7/F#                                  G                                   Am
     part of me is screaming to say, I want to be carried away

     Am   Dm   /   G   /   C   G   Am   /   G   /   F   /

      D7/F#                                          F
     Moving through my changes as fast as I can

     D7/F#                                       F
     I'll try and bring a balance to me and the man

      D7/F#                                  G                                   Am
     part of me is screaming to say, I want to be carried away

                                 Dm                                  G
     From out of the skies, your skin and your eyes

                                C           G/B          Am
     The colors of bronze, the star in your ear

                                G                           Fsus2
     Twinkled and shone, soon you'll be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment