Wednesday, September 5, 2018

LAY IT ALL ON ME - BIG & RICH

LAY IT ALL ON ME - BIG & RICH
Em   G   D   Em

Em                    G                     D                         Em
Happiness is a state of mind, a place so hard for us to find
                                  G                      D         Em                
Ain’t no map and the road just winds, on and on
                           G                                D                          Em
I don’t know who calls the shots, who wrote the book or connects the dots
                G                         D    Em
I can only pray our hearts be satisfied
                G      D     Em               G      D  Em                            G                                 D
So lay it all on me baby  Lay it all on me    Yeah I’ll always be here for you and when the
                   Em                                    G       D    Em
 world is    going crazy            lay it all on me
                         G                D                          Em                                                 G
I’ve got every element since I received what heaven sent         Now this feeling of content
        D        Em                              G                              D               Em
goes on and on      It don’t matter where we go,    how high we fly or how low
                           G                                    D      Em 
One thing that I know for sure,       I’ll be satis fied
                G       D    Em              G        D  Em                              G
So lay it all on me baby  Lay it all on me       Yeah I’ll always be here for you
         D                            Em                                      G         D   Em
and when the world is going crazy       Yeah lay it all on me
Em                          G                    A           Em     G      D    Em                  G      D   Em
You can never get close enough to me    So lay it all on me baby      Lay it all on me
                            G                             D                          Em
Yeah I’ll always be here for you and when the world is going crazy
        G        D   Em
lay it all on me

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment