Monday, February 4, 2019

WHAT CAN I BRING - VINEYARD WORSHIP

WHAT CAN I BRING -  VINEYARD WORSHIP -                                     5-7

G  Em7   Am7  D 
                 G                                         Em7                                                 C       Am7  C
This is my song to you    A melody of thanks for you   An expression of wonder
                                        G         Am7 D                G                                                         
At your beauty and your splendor           No other cry have i    (Than to know you more)
       Em7                                            C  Am7 C                                G     Am7 D
And lift you high    God of infinite glory          Above all you are worthy
                   Em7     C                         G                              Em          C           Am7 D                               
What can i bring to you     Simply a song of love and    boundless gratitude
                                  G  C G                          Am7        Am
My whole life for you         You've rescued me from death   Given me your
 G                     C                                     Am  Am7 D                                          G  Am7 D
kingdom  and blessed me   With your love            Countless mercies from above


REPEAT VERSE 1 & CHORUS

          Em7                 C                              G                             D                                Em7
Had i riches, I would bring them     Had i kingdoms   I would lose them   Had i the world
         C                            D                          Am C       Em7                 C      
Too small a gift would it be  My love for you   Had i riches, I would bring them    Had i
  G                           D                               Em7                 C                             D       Am  C
 kingdoms, I would lose them   Had i the world,    too small a gift would it be  For you

CHORUS AND REPEAT HAVE I RICHES BRIDGE

 END  
G     Em7   Am7  D     G   
Oh……

Strum used for had I riches:  DD (UD) DD   -   


No comments:

Post a Comment