Wednesday, September 16, 2020

I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME - BONNIE RAITT

 

I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME - BONNIE RAITT                                                             0 -


Am                    G/B      C                     F       C                                                    Am    G/B

Turn down the lights, Turn down the bed. Turn down these voices, inside my head

Am                    G/B    C                F      C               Am G/B Am G/B

Lay down with me,      tell me no lies. Just hold me close, don't patronize Don't pa tro ni z e


CHORUS

F C G/B Am F C G/B F

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't You can't make your heart feel Something it won't

Am G/B C F C G/B

Here in the dark, In these final hours I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power

Dm G/B F C G/B Am F C

But you won't, No you won't Cause I can't make you love me if you don't


Am G/B C F C Am G/B

I'll close my eyes, Then I won't see, The love you don't feel, When you're holding me

Am G/B C F C Am G/B

Morning will come, And I'll do what's right (Just give me) till then, to give up this fight

Am G/B

And I will give up this fight. CHORUS

Am G/B F C+ G/B (2X)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


F C G/B Am F C G/B C Am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


   


No comments:

Post a Comment