Monday, May 1, 2023

Down to my Soul - Paul Kelly

 

Down to my soul – Paul Kelly                                                                                                                                                         2-

 

C                                      Em                                  Am                           G

We light the dark,  and lie us down to pray     All night long,  we keep the dogs at bay

F                                   Em              Am                            G

If I had my time   all over again   You know that I,  I wouldn’t change a thing

 

 

Chorus:

                           F                                     C                                      Em      Dm7              C

You touch me down     You touch me down      Down to my soul    Down to my soul

 

C                              Em                                          Am                                   G

You wake me up   Speaking dreams of dawn  I reach and touch   The fine lines  time has drawn

F                                 Em                                            Am                                G

For all the world   I wouldn’t change my place   Your mixed up tears   Falling on my face  Chorus

 

Bridge:

G                       Am                           F                       C       G

No other kiss   Ever felt like this    Such tenderness.    So give me one more kiss,

Am                                           F                              G

Cause every time we kiss,   All heaven breaks loose…     Chorus 2x  

 

 

           G udu       F udu            C udu          G                    F udu        Dm7 udu      C ud       F     C

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment