Friday, April 7, 2017

LOVE HAS NO PRIDE - LINDA RONSTADT

LOVE HAS NO PRIDE - LINDA RONSTADT

G   D   C G D G
                     Bm      Em           A
I've had bad dreams too many times
       C             D              C     G         D   G
To think that they don't mean much anymore
                            Bm         Em             A
Fine times have gone and left my sad home
C                           D             C      G    D    G
Friends who once cared just walk out my door
CHORUS:
Em                Bm                 C                   G
Love has no pride when I call out your name
Em                 Bm                         C           G
Love has no pride when there's no one else left to blame
C                     D         C G      D  G
I'd give anything to see you again
                   Bm  Em         A
I've been alone too many nights
       C              D             C      G      D  G
To think that you could come back again
                                Bm            Em        A
And I've heard you talk, "she's crazy to stay"
        C                         D               C    G       D   G
But this love hurts me so, I don't care what you say

CHORUS      ----------    Bridge here:
C               D                       G            Em
If I could buy your love, I'd truly try, my friend
A                       A7            C                               D
And if I could pray, my prayer would never end
                   Am              D                 Bm                Em
But if you want me to beg, I'll fall down on my knees
Am                         D                            Bm                            Em
Asking for you to come back, I'd be pleading for you to come back
Am                             D                 C base run to G
Begging for you to come back to me                    CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment