Friday, April 7, 2017

WILD HORSES - ROLLING STONES

WILD HORSES - Rolling Stones  -  2ND FRET  d-TUNED
C/g   022010

Bm             G        2/0   3/2   3/0          Bm           G
Childhood living                                 is easy to do
Am                    C          D G                              D
The things you wanted           I bought them for you
Bm             G      Bm                    G
Graceless lady    you know who I am
Am                      C        D G                             D
You know I can't let you      slide through my hands

CHORUS:
Am    C        D G              F            C  C/g  Am
Wild horses,      couldn't drag me away
                   C         D   G          F            C    D G   Am G
Wild wild horses,      couldn’t drag me away

Bm                    G          2/0   3/2   3/0     Bm                 G    
I watched you suffer                                a dull aching pain
Am             C        D  G                            D
Now you decided           to show me the same
Bm                 G       Bm                G
No sweeping exits    or off stage lines
Am                         C         D G                         D
Could make me feel bitter         or treat you unkind   -   CHORUS

Bm                G               2/0   3/2   3/0               Bm            G
I know I've dreamed you                                  a sin and a lie
Am              C         D G                                       D
I have my freedom          but I don't have much time
Bm                     G          Bm                  G
Faith has been broken       tears must be cried
Am                 C       D G               D
Let's do some living      after love dies
Am     C      D G               F             C     C/g  Am
Wild horses      , couldn't drag me away
                  C       D G            F                     C  D  G  Am   G
Wild wild horses         we'll ride them someday
Am     C      D  G               F            C   C/g   Am
Wild horses      , couldn't drag me away
                    C    D  G              F                     C  D  G   Am   G
Wild wild horses            we'll ride them someday


No comments:

Post a Comment