Monday, May 1, 2017

AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS - KATHRYN SCOTT - WORSHIP

AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS - KATHRYN SCOTT  capo 3rd fret on D tuned guitar 1st on standard

G                            Em              Am7          D           G
At The foot of the cross where grace and suffering meet
                                          Em     Am7                          D         G
You have shown me your love through the judgment you received
                  D          (Am7)  ( 2/0 )  +3/2
And, You won my heart,        
G               D          Am7
Yes, You won my heart,        now I can...

Chorus
G                   D                   Am7  D   G
Trade these ashes in for beauty  
                         D                     Am7   D  G
and wear forgiveness like a crown
                   D                        Am7
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
           G        D          Am7             D               G    D  Am7  (D)  G
 I lay every burden down at the foot of the cross


G                            Em       Am7  D                        G
At The foot of the cross    where I am made complete
                               Em     Am7          D                            G
You have given me life through the death You bore for me
                 D           Am7           G             D           Am7
And,You won my heart,           Yes, You won my heart,      now I can...

Chorus 2x  ending:  Am7   2/0   +3/2   G

Notes:  Bracketed is played as ONE note,  + = hammer on


No comments:

Post a Comment