Monday, May 1, 2017

RESIGN YOURSELF TO ME - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

RESIGN YOUSELF  - Nitty Gritty Drit Band   Capo 3rd

 4/0  5/2   G                                                  CG
Aint no place you can go that I can’t get to
 4/0 5/2  G                                      5/2 5/3 D
Aint no place you can hide where I can’t see
                   G          G7                   C    A7
Let me remind you now my little darlin….
                 G                     D                      G CG
Babe you may as well resign yourself to me.

4/0  5/2    G                                                        CG
Aint no place you can go where I can’t get to
4/0  5/2    G                                        5/2 5/3  D
Aint no place you can undress where I can’t see
                     G                    G7                           C      A7
If you’re marooned out in space I’ll come and get you.
                 G                     D                       G  CG  6/3 6/2 6/0
Babe you may as well resign yourself to me.

Chorus
D                                                      G
Don’t think you fool me with that trench coat and those
E7                                 A7   
shades…..I’m gonna wrap my arms around you like two
D7                     D
gooey old bandaids…

Verse 3
 4/0  5/2    G                                                  CG
Ain’t no cab you can take that I can’t follow
                   G                                      5/2 5/3  D
I’m gonna buzz around your head just like a bee.
                 G                 G7                          C    A7
You may elude me tonight but come tomorrow,
                   G                    D                      G  CG
Yeah, you may as well resign yourself to me.

CHORUS       Repeat Verse 1 and end.


No comments:

Post a Comment