Wednesday, December 6, 2017

COME AWAY WITH ME - NORAH JONES

COME AWAY WITH ME - NORAH JONES          F(add9):  xx3011 

C   Am7   C   Am7   C   Am7   C   Am7 

C             Am7                            C     Am7
    Come away with me   in the night
C             Am7                      Em      F(add9)                    C      6/3. 6/3. 5/0,  5/0  5/2. 5/2
    Come away with me   And I will write           you a song

C         Am7                           C     Am7
    Come away with me on a bus
C          Am7                                   Em    F(add9)             C   Am 
    Come away where they can't       tempt  us   With their lies

Chorus 
G                     F(add9)                            C            G                                F(add9)                 
  And I wanna walk with you    On a cloudy day  In fields where the yellow 
                                 C                                    G                      C
grass (grows knee-high)        So won't you try            to come

             Am7                                     C                     Am7
    Come away  with me     and we'll kiss     On a mountaintop
C            Am7                                             Em   F(add9)          C       6/3. 6/3. 5/0,  5/0  5/2. 5/2
     Come away  with me             And I'll    never stop   loving you


C          Am7      C(dudu)  Am7(dd) C                      Em7     F(add9)         C              
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


   G               F(add9)                       C  
  And I want to wake up   with the rain        falling on a tin roof)
G                F(add9)                  C                       G                  C
  While I'm safe there  in your arms      So all I ask is       for you 

             Am7                             C   Am7
to come away with me  in the night                 (SLOW LAST LINE)
C               G                 C
    Come away      with me

No comments:

Post a Comment