Wednesday, December 6, 2017

LANDSLIDE - FLEETWOOD MAC

LANDSLIDE - FLEETWOOD MAC  -   Capo 3             G/F#   220033
.

C             G/B                Am7      G/B    C                 G/B                             Am7     G/B
   I took my love and I took it down       I climbed a mountain and I turned around
            C         G/B                  Am7               G/B                   C           G/B            Am7    Em7
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills Until the landslide brought it down
     C                 G/B               Am7     G/B              C                    G/B            Am7    Em7
Oh mirror in the sky What is love          Can the child within my heart Rise Above
           C                        G/B       Am7    G/B               C                G/B     Am7   G/B
Can I sail through the changing Ocean Tides    Can I handle the seasons of my   life

C            G/B              Am7        D                                      (<  D is one note throughout)

Chorus
     G                G/F#      Em          Asus4           C         G/B              Am7     D 
Well I've been afraid of changing Cause I       built my life around you
        G                        G/F#      Em           Asus4         C               G/B     Am7     D
But time makes you bolder   Children get older  and I'm getting older too

 C                     G/B                        Am7                   G/B             
-__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


     G                G/F#      Em          Asus4           C             G/B              Am7   D
Well I've been afraid of changing Cause I       built my life around you
        G                        G/F#      Em           Asus4            C               G/B     Am7   D
But time makes you bolder   Children get older  and I'm getting older too

C               G/B                 Am7   G/B          C           G/B                    Am7    G/B
Take this love and take it down               climb a mountain and you turn around
                   C         G/B                  Am7               G/B                  C                  G              Am7    G/B
And if you see my reflection in the Snow covered hills     then a landslide will bring it down
                   C           G/B                Am7               G/B                   C               G/B               Am7       G/B
And if you see my relfection in the Snow covered hills   well A landslide will bring it down
                    C             G             Am7  G/B       
Well well a landslide bring it down

No comments:

Post a Comment