Monday, April 30, 2018

DON'T THINK TWICE, IT'S ALRIGHT - BOB DYLAN

DON’T THINK TWICE IT’S ALRIGHT - BOB DYLAN -  no capo
C7   032310       soft, brisk strum                  INTRO:   C  F  C

   C                     G                        Am       5/0, 5/2   F                                  C     G 
It ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe             If you don't know by now 
   C                       G                    Am              D7                           G      G7
Ain’t  no use to sit and wonder why, babe    It'll never do somehow 
                   C                           C7
When the rooster crows at the break of dawn 
F                                           D7              C                   G             Am        F
 Look out your window and I'll be gone You are the reason I'm trav-lin' on 
C                 G                   C     G
Don't think twice, it's all right 

   C                      G                     Am               F                       C         G 
It ain't no use in turnin' on your light, babe   A light I never knowed
         C                      G                     Am          
An' it ain't no use in turnin' on your light,babe
D7                                       G      G7
 I'm on the dark side of the road
           C                                                       C7
Still I wish there was somethin' you would do or say
   F                                                D7
To try and make me change my mind and stay
C               G                  Am               F    C              G                   C     G
We never did too much talkin' anyway  Don't think twice, it's all right

    C                      G                  Am              F                              C        G 
It ain't no use in callin' out my name, babe  Like you never did before
       C                          G                  Am               D7                           G    G7
And it ain't no use in callin' out my name, babe  I can't hear you anymore
            C                                 C7                           C7
I'm  (thinkin' and  wond'rin' walkin' all the)          way down the road
    F                                    D7
I once loved a  woman,     a child I'm told
    C                   G                Am                 F       C                G                C      G
I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul      Don't think twice,it's all right

   C   G                       Am         F                                    C    G
So loooooong, honey babe    Where I'm bound,I can't tell
         C             G               Am                 D7                                    G    G7
But goodbye's too good a word,  babe     So I'll just say fare thee well
          C                                  C7
Now I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind
    F                                            D7
You could have done better but I don't mind
C                       G             Am           F               C             G                  C   F  C
You just kinda wasted my precious time  But don't think twice,it's all right

No comments:

Post a Comment