Thursday, October 10, 2019

KEEP ME FROM BLOWING AWAY - LINDA RONSTADT VERSION

KEEP ME FROM BLOWING AWAY - Linda Ronstadt 1-8
G/F  200003      G7/D  000001     C/B   022010      D7/B   020210


  
         G                      G/F              Em                    G7/D                        C          C/B               Am
I've spent my whole lifetime in a world where the sunshine   made excuses for not hanging 'round
         D7              C                         D7/B         D7                                     D7/B         G
I've squandered emotions on the slightest of notions    and the first easy loving I've found
  G                 G/F                 Em                  G7/D                    C               C/B             Am     
Soon all the good times, the gay times and play times     like colors run together and fade


Chorus:
        D7            C              D7/B             D7
Oh Lord if you hear me, touch me and hold me 
                              D7/B     G
and keep me from blowing away


            G                      G/F                    Em               G7/D              C                   C/B       Am
There’s times that I've trembled and my mind's remembered    the days that just crumbled away
            D7          C                     D7/B          D7                                 D7/B          G
With nothing to show but these lines that I know   are beginning to show in my face
       G                     G/F               Em                G7/D                 C                    C/B          Am
So Lord if you're listenin' you know I'm no christian       and I ain't got much coming to me
       D7                    C               D7/B           D7                                     D7/B       G
So send down some sunshine, throw out a lifeline   And keep me from blowing away     CHORUS

G                     G7/D udu  C             C/B         Am udu   Am udu     D7 udu     C     D7/B udu  D7 udu
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

D7/B udu   G          C  G
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment