Wednesday, October 18, 2017

THROUGH MY SAILS - NEIL YOUNG

THROUGH MY SAILS - NEIL YOUNG -  capo 3 

REVISIONS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN, DON'T PRINT THIS....GENE....LOL


G     Gadd4   G    Gadd2  G              Em    C   Cmaj7    D (+)
Still glaring from the city lights          Into paradise I soared

G   Gadd4     Gadd2    G              C   Cmaj7              D  (+)
Unable to       come down           For reasons I'd ignored

G                       Gadd4  G  6/2   Em        Em7     C  5/2   5/0   
Total confusion                                   Disillusion 
Am  Asus4         C        D 
New things I'm knoooooowin

 hum    G     Gadd4   (C  G)   (Asus2  C)   (Am   G)

G   Gadd4    G  Gadd2 G          Em      C  Cmaj7 Asus2   D  (+)
I'm standing on the shoreline               It's so fine     out     there

G     Gadd4    G       Gadd2          G          C    Cmaj7  D
Leaving with the    wind blowin’      But love takes care


G                              Gadd4 G 6/2  C            Cmaj7  D   
Know me, know me                    Show me, Show me 
Am  Asus4        C              D 
New things I'm knoooooowin

HUM G     Gadd4   C  G   Asus2  C   Am 

G      Gadd4       G            Gadd2          C    Cmaj7   D  (+)
Wind blowing through my sails      It feels like I'm gone

G     Gadd4        G         Gadd2   G     C          Cmaj7  D  G
Leaving with the wind blowing         Through my sails


G add 4   300012       G add 2   3000223      Asus2   020030    Cmaj7   032000

No comments:

Post a Comment