Tuesday, October 3, 2017

SAIL AWAY WITH ME - DAVID GRAY


SAIL AWAY WITH ME - DAVID GRAY
 Am Em7   capo 5

CHORUS

    Am                                         Em

    Sail away with me honey     I put my heart in your hands
    Am                                       F    Dm    Am
    Sail away with me honey, now, now, now  
    Am    C                       F              Dm
    Sail away with me    What will be will be
    F                            G7   Dm    Am
    I wanna hold you now, now, now


       C                               Em                Em7  C                                Em  EM7
    Crazy skies are wild above me now          Winter howling at my face
     C                        Em               Em7  Am                               G     Em7  Am
    And everything I held so dear         Disappeared without a trace
  


    C                         Em            Em7   C                                   Em  Em7
    Of all the times I tasted love        Never knew quite what I had
    C                              Em            Em7    Am                             G
    Little darling if you hear me now       Never needed you so bad
    
    F                                        Dm 
    Spinning round inside my head           CHORUS



    C                                        Em        Em7  C                            Em  Em7
    I've been talking drunken gibberish        Fallin' in and out of bars
    C                                    Em             Em7  Am                                  G
    Trying to get some explanation here        For the way some people are
    F                                     Dm
    How did it ever come so far?   CHORUS 3X   Am  Em7


No comments:

Post a Comment