Sunday, January 7, 2018

MILO GREENE - 1957

1957 BY MILO GREENE Capo 2nd


Em                       G                       Em            G                C D C D
  your house that sits behind me     is covered in ivy green
Em                   G                            Em               G                           C D  C
 the windows that we watch from   are old and chipping at the beam


chorus
                      Em   Em7         G/B                       C   D C
it takes me away   takes me away     takes me away
                      Em   Em7         G/B                       C   D C
it takes me away   takes me away     takes me away
Em        G/B            C    Em        G/B            C  D C 
ooooh ooohohoohoh     ooooh ooohohoohoh


Em                     G                            Em                                       C  D  C D
  the scent you wear moves in lines  from your apartment into mine
Em                 G                             Em                G                           C  D  C
you act like you don't know me    my god, you tempt my anxious mind

Chorus

                               Em           G/B                C            D C
Would it be much better if I knew nothing about you
                               Em           G/B                C            D C                  
Would it be much better if I knew nothing about you
                               Em           G/B                C            D C
 Would it be much better if I knew nothing about you
                               Em           G/B                C             D C
Would it be much better if I knew nothing about you       Chorus & D, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment