Sunday, January 7, 2018

SIX FOOT TOWN - BIG & RICH

Six Foot Town - Big & Rich  NO CAPO

        G                                    D                                                    Em                                     C
My brakes are on fire  From trying to slow dowN   I'm always burning my tires   And my horn
                        G                               D                                  Em                                   C
 is to loud    I catch people looking funny at me     When I step to the window and I toss a TV
            G                                    D                                          Em                      C                     
Sometimes I get crazy and it makes a big scene  But when I hit 21 I want to stand up and scream
                G                                        D                                                   Em
I'm filthy rich with laughter, I'm too big for the room   You know from two stories up 
                   C  
A Zenith makes a big boom            2/1  2/1  3/0

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        G                                         D                                             Em                             C
It's hard to get around in a six foot town   When your ten feet tall everything is so
                                    G                                                  D   
 small    I'm always bumping my head    I'm way to long for the bed
       Em                             C                     G
It's hard to get around    In a six foot town.

            G                             D                                 Em                            C
Some people live inside a tiny little box    Their preoccupied about mismatching their socks
G                              D                                                   Em                                          C
I never been one to worry about much   I just want to laugh and love   I just want to live it up

CHORUS
C                                             D                                C                          D
Sometimes I stumble just because of my size   But hey y'all that's alright
                  C                                D                                C                             Em
That's the way God made me   I am what I am   And I can't do nothing bout that CHORUS 2X

No comments:

Post a Comment