Saturday, March 2, 2019

I SHALL BE RELEASED - BOB DYLAN

I SHALL BE RELEASED - BOB DYLAN            2-17                                                       


A                                             Bm
They say ev'rything can be replaced,
C#m          E9sus            A     D   @
Yet ev'ry distance is not near.
A                               Bm
So I remember ev'ry face
C#m         E9sus                     A    
Of     ev'ry man who put me here.

A                                Bm
I see my light come shining
C#m        E9sus               A    D  @
From the west unto the east.
A                     Bm             
Any day now, any day now
C#m    E9              A
   I       shall be released.

A                                          Bm 
They say every man needs protection
C#m              E9sus           A     D   @
They say ev'ry man must fall.
A                                   Bm
Yet I swear I see my reflection
Cm                  E9sus                  A     D  @
Some place so high above this wall.

CHORUS

A                                         Bm
Standing next to me in this lonely crowd,
C#m               E9sus                    A     D   @
Is a man who swears he's not to blame.
A                                    Bm
All day long I hear him shout so loud,
C#m     E9sus                A       D    @
Crying out that he was framed.

CHORUS.
   
C#M = 4TH FRET Bm        E9sus4   000202 (shown as E9sus)             E9 IN CHORUS  020102

@  SLIDE D UP TO 4TH FRET REMOVING FINGER FROM 1ST STRING SO YOU HAVE 000450

No comments:

Post a Comment