Saturday, March 2, 2019

ON YOUR SHORE -- ENYA

ON YOUR SHORE - ENYA                                             1-1                                 


C           G           Am7   C            F           Dm   G                           C          G        Am7
Strange how my heart beats    To find myself upon your shore.      Strange how I  still  feel
       Dm       F          G          C           C      G                Am7 C              F       Dm          G
My loss of comfort gone before.    2 Cool waves wash  o  ver     And drift away with dreams of youth 
C    G       Am7 C         Dm       F           G           C
So time is sto   len     I cannot hold you long enough.    
       Am           G          Em           F
And so this is where I should be now
G                        Am7  F      G                        Am7   F  C
Days and nights falling by   Days and nights falling by me.
  Am             F           Am7        F            G                        Em    F     Am7                   Em     F    C 
I know of a dream I should be holding   Days and nights falling by   Days and nights falling by me.
      C     G               Am7 C         F                     Dm         G          C    G        Am7
3  Cool waves wash over   And drift away with dreams of youth     So time is stolen 
    Dm      F             G          C           C     G         Am7 C           F       Dm         G
I cannot hold you long enough.   4 Soft blue horizons    Reach far into    my childhood days 
C    G         Am7  C            Dm           F       G        C
As you are ri      sing     To bring me my forgotten ways
C           G      Am7 C       F            Dm        G                       C          G           Am7
5  Strange how I falter    To find I'm standing in deep water    Strange how my heart beats 
      Dm         F         G             C
To find I'm standing on your shore

C  ud  G u      Am7  ud    C           F                     G/B
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

C  ud  G u      Am7  ud   C            F                    G/B        C
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

strum with same as used in I can’t help it if I’m still in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment