Thursday, March 14, 2019

I’M GETTING READY TO BELIEVE - MICHAEL KIWANUKA

I’M GETTING READY TO BELIEVE -  MICHAEL KIWANUKA 

(INTRO AND @)   G  Am7  G   Am7  G  Am7   G   Am7   G
                           Am7                                  G @         G                    Am7 
Oh my    I didn't know what it means to believe    Oh my     I didn't know what it means to
       G  @             Am7                    G/B                         C                               D
 believe   But if I hold on tight, is it true?   Would You take care of all that I do?
       G                           Am7          G  @                               Am7                              G @   
Oh Lord,    I'm getting ready to believe        Oh my I didn't know how hard it would be
                           Am7                               G @               Am                      G/B
Oh my    I didn't know how hard it would be    But if I hold on tight, is it true?  Would
         C                                 D            G                         Am7          G
 You take   care of all that I do?   Oh Lord, I'm getting ready to believe
                         C                                   G/B                        C                            
Then we'll be waving hands singing freely      Singing standing tall it's now coming
G/B                           Em7               Asus4                      C                    G
 easy    Oh no more looking down honey  Can't you see me?  Oh Lord   I'm getting 
Am7        G   @
ready to believe
 C                                   G/B                        C                            
Then we'll be waving hands singing freely      Singing standing tall it's now coming
G/B                           Em7               Asus4                      C                    G
 easy    Oh no more looking down honey  Can't you see me?  Oh Lord   I'm getting 
Am7        G   @
ready to believe 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment