Friday, September 1, 2017

AMIE - PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE

Amie -   Pure Prairie League     Dsus2   000230         CAPO 3

A G D   2x
A                     G                          A         G D
I can see why you think you belong to me
  A                    G                            A                 G                        D
I never tried to make you think, or let you see one thing for yourself
                       C                                                 D
But now your off with someone else and I'm alone
                     C                                                      E     E7
You see I thought that I might keep you for my own

CHORUS
A           G                        D
Amie, what you wanna do?
A          G                            D
I think, I could stay with you
            Bm                                  E  E7         A  G D  2x
For a while, maybe longer if I do

A                             G                      A             G D
Don't you think the time is right for us to find?
A                            G                                 A                    
All the things we thought weren't proper could be right in time,
                     D                          C                                           D
and can you see?   Which way we should turn together or alone
         C                                                       E    E7
I can never see what’s right or what is wrong     (will it take to long to see)

Chorus       solo       Chorus

A                            G                              A                  G D
Now it's come to what you want you've had your way
        A                          G                            A                    
And all the things you thought before just faded into gray
                      D               C                                           D
and can you see    that I don't know if it's you or if it's me
        C                                                     E  E7
If it's one of us I'm sure we'll both will see

(Won't you look at me and tell me)

Chorus   2x

                   A                               G            D
(I keep)     Fallin' in and out of love with you
A                                 G         D
Fallin' in and out of love with you
A                                           G  D
Don't know what I'm gonna do,        I'd keep
A                               D                  Dm        Dsus2    A                
Fallin' in and out of love    With     y—o--u

No comments:

Post a Comment