Friday, September 1, 2017

SEE THE CHANGES - CSN

SEE THE CHANGES- Crosby, Stills and Nash

INTRO: G7 C G G7  C G

              G7   Am  G                     G7             Am   G
She has seen me changing        It ain't easy rearranging
             Fmaj7                           G C G                F                        G
And it gets harder as you get older      Farther away  as you get closer

CHORUS:
 D       Em/D    D                   G/D  D Dm7
And I don't know the answer
 D    Em/D  D             G/D  D  Dm7
Does it even matter?
      G     C        G    C  D  C  D  G  C  G
I'm wonderin' how

            C                D
Ten years singing right out loud
    C                          D         G              C   G
I never looked was anybody listening?
           C          D
Then I fell out of a cloud
 C                            D                            G
Hit the ground and noticed something missing

G7   Am       G                           G7  Am  G
Now I have someone   She has seen me changing
                   Fmaj7                   G
And it gets harder as you get older
                F                      G
Farther away as you get closer ...CHORUS

                    C              D                               C                    D                  G             C
Seems like something out of a dream  I had years ago, yes I remember screaming
G           C             D                                        C               D                       G
Nobody laughing, all the good times Getting harder to come by without weeping   CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment