Tuesday, September 19, 2017

YOU DON''T HAVE TO CRY - CSN

You Don't Have to Cry   CSN  -  NO CAPO  -  SLOW
D
            F                          C
In the mornin' when you rise
                G                                                D
Do you think of me, and how you left me cryin'?
                F              C                       G
Are you thinkin' of telephones, and managers,
                                    D
And where you got to be at noon?  (ADD PINKY, REMOVE)
               F          C       5/3 5/2   G
You are living a reality I left years ago
                         f
It quite nearly killed me.
3/0 3/2   F                    C
In the long run it will make you cry.
5/2       5/3    G                                     D
Make you crazy and old before your time.
 3/0   3/2   F                            C
And the difference between me and you.
                         G
I won't argue right or wrong,
       f                       DX          CX          
But I have time to cry my baby
DX                         CX
You don't have to cry,
           DX        CX   DX                    CX   DX  Bm  Am                                
I said cry my baby, you don't have to cry    REPEAT ENTIRELY ONCE

F   003210          f     000210        DX   000055      CX   000077

No comments:

Post a Comment