Monday, July 23, 2018

HOW GREAT THOU ART - CARL BOGERG

HOW GREAT THOU ART -  CARL BOBERG

E                                                   A                                               E             B                                     E
Oh Lord my God   When I in awesome wonder   Consider all the worlds  Thy hands have made
                                         A                                           E                         B                E
I see the stars   I hear the rolling thunder   Thy power throughout  The universe displayed

                                          A                         E                                   B                                  E
Then sings my soul  My Savior, God, to Thee  How great thou art   How great thou art
                           E             A                         E                                     A                                 E A E
Then sings my soul   My Savior, God, to Thee   How great Thou art   How great Thou art

                                                      A                                            E         B                         E                      
And when I think    of God,  His son not sparing,  Sent Him to die,  I scarce can take it in;
                                                 A                                          E         B                       E
That on the cross, my burden  gladly bearing He bled and died  to take away my sin 
CHORUS
                                E                                    A                                     E
When Christ shall come  With shout of acclamation     And lead me home
          B                       E                                                               A                                 E
What joy shall fill my heart  Then I shall bow  With humble adoration  And then proclaim My
B                                E                                             
God  How great Thou art  

                                          A                          E                                   B                               E
Then sings my soul  My Savior, God, to Thee  How great thou art   How great thou art
                                           A                         E                                     A                                  E   
Then sings my soul   My Savior, God, to Thee   How great Thou art   How great Thou art
                              B                                           E  A  E
How great Thou art    How great Thou art

E                         A                              E                                    B                                         E udud
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment