Saturday, July 7, 2018

THERE’S A TRAIN LEAVES HERE TOMORROW - BERNIE LEADON, GENE CLARK

THERE’S A TRAIN LEAVES HERE TOMORROW - BERNIE LEADON, GENE CLARK
DONE BY THE EAGLES

E                                                        D                      B7                     E  Esus4 E
I lost ten   points for     bein'  In the right place at exactly the wrong time         I looked right
                                          D                       B7                         E  Esus4  E
at the facts there     But I may as well have been completely blind

C#m                               F#7                         C#m                                             F#7
So if you see me walkin' all alone.    Don't look back I'm just on my way back home
6/4     6/7  E                                                                   D       B7                       E  Esus4 E
There's a train leaves here this mornin'      I don't know what I might be on

                                                          D                  B7               E  Esus4 E
She signed me to a contract    Baby said it would all be so life long        I  Looked around
                                                    D                        B7                        E  Esus4  E
then for a reason    When there wasn't somethin' more to blame it on
           C3m                                                   F#7                  C#m                                  F#m
But if time makes a difference while we're gone    Tell me now and I won't be hangin' on
6/4      6/7  E                                                             D       B7                   E  Esus4  E
There's a train leaves here this mornin'      I don't know what I might be on

                                                                         D                  B7                             E  Esus4   E     
Thirteen-twenty North Columbus    Was the address that I wrote down on my sleeve
                                                                               D                       B7                  E  Esus4  E
I don't know just what she wanted     Might have been that it was gettin' time to leave
             C#m                                       F#7             C#m                                                 F#7
And I watched as the smoker passed it on   And I laughed when the joker said "Lead on"
6/4     6/7  E                                                             D       B7                     E
There's a train leaves here this mornin'      I don't know what I might be on
6/4     6/7  E                                                             D       B7                     E  Esus4  E
There's a train leaves here this mornin'      I don't know what I might be on


E sus 4   022200           C#m  006654 (Bm up 2 frets)        F#7   002322

No comments:

Post a Comment