Thursday, March 16, 2017

BREAKDOWN - TOM PETTY

BREAKDOWN - TOM PETTY   Capo 2nd fret

Am      G          Am           G
It's all right if you love me
Am       G              Am    G
It's all right if you don't
Am       G                Am            G
I'm not afraid of you running away
            Am           G               Fmaj7    
Honey, I get the feeling you won't
Am              G               Am        G
There is no sense in pretending
Am           G               Am    G
Your eyes give you away
Am               G                 Am            G
Something inside you is feeling like I do
Am              G             Fmaj7      
We said all there is to say

CHORUS:
Em              Am    G
Baby          Breakdown
F                     G              
Go ahead and give it to me
Am        G                 F                           G          Am
Breakdown honey take me through the night
           G                       F                   G
Breakdown now I’m I standin  here can't you see
Am        G               Fmaj7  
Breakdown, it's all right
G          F           C        Am      
It's all right         It's all right

Repeat Chorus


Am  G  Am  G  Am

Fmaj7   003210

No comments:

Post a Comment