Saturday, March 18, 2017

HOW CAN I TELL YOU - CAT STEVENS

HOW CAN I TELL YOU - CAT STEVENS

[Intro] Em A D G

[Verse 1]
Em           A                     D G         Em      A                   D                                      G
How can I tell you that I love  you, I love you    But I can't think of right words to say
Em          A                           D         G                    G'F         Em                         A
I long to tell you that I am always thinking of you,     I'm always thinking of you,
               D                         G       D                        G           Em                      A
But my words just blow away,  words just blow away, It always ends up to one thing, honey,
            D                                        Em   G/F  Em  A  D  G   G/F
And I can't think of right words to say.

Em               A                      D                            G    G/F           Em                           A
Wherever I am, girl,  I am always walking with you,      I ‘m always walking with you,
           D                           G    G/F   Em               A                               D                         G
But I look and you're not there,     Whoever I'm with I'm always,  I'm always talking to you,
         Em                    A                    D                          G        D                            G   G/F
I'm always talking to you,  And I'm sad that you can't hear,   Sad that you can't hear,
      Em                     A                                         D                              G
It always adds up to one thing, honey,   When I look and you're not there.

[Interlude] Em A D G  G/F
Em          A                              D                              G  G/F    Em                               A
I need to know you,  Need to feel my arms around you,        Feel my arms surround you,
         D                   G      Em          A        D                                 G G/F       Em
Like sea around a shore,  I pray in hope  Hope that I might find you,      In hope that I might find
A                         D                       G          D                        G   G/F    Em                       A
 you,    Because hearts can do no more,  Hearts can do no more.   It always adds up to one thing,
                        D                    G       G/F  Em  A  D  G  G/F  Em
honey,  Still I kneel upon the floor.

Repeat verse one……Em after G/F

G/F  220003

No comments:

Post a Comment