Monday, March 20, 2017

YOU'VE REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME - SMOKEY ROBINSON

YOU'VE REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME - SMOKEY ROBINSON  3-

G                                         6/2  
I don't like you, but I love you
Em              
Seems that I'm always thinkin' of you
G                                  C                            Am
Though….you treat me badly, I love you madly
             D7               G                                           6/2    Em
You've really got a hold on me  You’ve really got a hold on me

G                                               6/2  Em
I don't want you, but I need you  Don't wanna kiss you, but I need to
G                                C                                        Am
Though you do me wrong now, my love is strong now
               D7     6/2   G                                            6/2    Em
You've really got a hold on me  You’ve  really got a hold on me
G                                                        Em
                                    Tighter                                          Tighter
G         G7                 C
I love you and all I want you to do
           G             6/2                            D7
Is just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me


G                                                                6/2
I wanna leave you, don't wanna stay here
Em
Don't wanna spend another day here
G                                   C                           Am
Ohhhhhh     I wanna split now, I can't quit now
        D7               G                                           6/2    Em                6/2
You really got a hold on me     You really got a hold on me   
G                                                                                                                                       G

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________________________________________________________________________.




No comments:

Post a Comment