Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MORNING SKY - DAN FOGELBERG

MORNING SKY - DAN FOGELBERG
G                        C             G                        C                          G
You and I were lovers all along  We had a good thing going strong
                   Am         D
And never doubted.
G                    C                      G                      C                     G
Lately, I feel changes comin' on  I know that I will soon be gone
        C                      G                       Am     D
And you don't even want  To talk about it.

CHORUS:

Em                                    C
OOh, and it makes me stop and  wonder why
Em                                                       C
People give their hearts and turn  around and say goodbye
                  G                               C                         G                               C
If there's something on your mind  You better say it while there's time
                      G                     D                           G
'Cause I'm leavin' when I see that  Morning sky.


G                             C                  G
OOO, how did we ever come to this?
                          C                     G                 Am
There's nothing for me in your kisses  anymore.
G                                              C                        G
Late nights in the kitchen  I'm pretending I still care
                     C                                G              
But we both know there's nothing there
         C                         G                    Am    D
And you just keep on starin'  At the door.


CHORUS, THEN REPEAT VS 1, CHORUS
Am  C    D            G       (GCG)
See that morning sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment