Thursday, March 2, 2017

TELL ME WHY - NEIL YOUNG

TELL ME WHY - NEIL YOUNG
Album:  After the Gold Rush
You can watch the video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxI3PT9IN8


C                                          D
Sailing heart ships through broken harbors
Am             C                  G
Out on the waves of the night
C                                  D
Still the searcher must ride the dark horse
Am          C              G
Racing alone in his fright

CHORUS
D            C      G      D          C      G
Tell me why            Tell me why
         D                                                       C
Is it hard to make arrangements with yourself
                      D                                      G                        C
When you’re old enough to repay, but young enough to sell


Ins…….Verse 2
                                 D
Tell me lies later    Come and see me.
Am            C             G      C                        D\
I’ll be around for a while.  I am lonely but you can free me
Am           C                    G
All in the way that you smile.

Chorus,  Ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment