Friday, March 10, 2017

HO HEY - LUMINEERS

Ho Hey - Lumineers Capo 2

G                                          C G                                                          C G
I've been trying to do it right     (Hey!)   I've been living a lonely life      (Ho!)
G                                              C G                                             C Em
I've been sleeping here instead   (Hey!)  I've been sleeping in my bed,       (Ho!)
G                                 D G   C G/B
I've been sleeping in my bed        (Hey!)

G                           C G          G                                        C G
So show me family   (Ho!)    All the blood that I will bleed    (Hey!)
G                                        C G         G                                         C    Em
I don't know where I belong    (Ho!) I don't know where I went wrong,    (Hey!)
G              D               C  G  C
But I can write a song       (Ho!)


[Chorus]

                 G                 Em                               D                               G
(1, 2, 3) I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart
                         Em                               D                      G   C  G 
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet    (Ho!)



G                                              C  G
I don't think you're right for him      (Hey!)
G                                                  C G
I think of what it might have been      (Ho!) 
G                                       C G
Took a bus to Chinatown                 (Hey!)
G                                  C G
I'd be standing on canal                (Ho!)
Em      G 
And bowery       (Hey!)
                Em                          D              G C G
Oh, (Ho!) She'd be standing next to me     (Hey!)            CHORUS

         Em             C          D                 Em            C    D
And Love…..We need it now….Lets hope, hope for some…..
           Em   C           D        G
Cause Oh   We’re bleedin out….. CHORUS



No comments:

Post a Comment