Friday, March 3, 2017

SKYSCRAPERS - OK GO

SKYSCRAPERS OK GO   Intro: Em, G, C, B7
Em                           G
Skyscrapers please forgive me
C                                  B7
I didn't mean a word I said
Em                         G                         C                 B7
Skyscrapers I was just tangled up in my own head
Em, G, C, B7

Em                                   G      
And somehow in all the madness
C                                          B7
I thought that I was seeing straight
Em                    G                  C                                       B7
It ain't always pretty but it seemed there was no other way

      C                           D
And I guess all I ever loved
B7                                              Em    D
Was standing right before my eyes
    C     D      D#     Em
And I, oh I, I was blind

Solo with: C, D, B7, Em, D
           C, D, D#, Em, G
           C, B7
Em                                  G
So skyscrapers please forgive me
      C                                       B7
I'm standing here repentative man
Em                          G                           C      B7
Oh skyscrapers I'll never look down again, again
                C                           D              
Oh 'cause I guess all I ever loved
      B7                     Em                D
Was standing right before my eyes
               C                               D
Oh yeah, I guess all I've ever known
         Em                 G                C                              B7
I'm standing, I'm standing, I'm standing here all the time
    C       D      D#         Em   G C B7
And I, yeah I, I was blind

No comments:

Post a Comment