Tuesday, March 14, 2017

DEAR, OH DEAR - TERRY SHADDICK

DEAR OH, DEAR by Terry Shaddick
Album:  Silver by Tranquility, 1972
This is just one of the cutest songs with kind of a 20s sound.  Fun and fairly easy to sing.   Hear it played here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=864fsf5zIgM


D                        G              A          Bm
Dear oh, dear,  what am I going to do
G                A           D          Bm
What am I going to say to you?
G                    A               D
Dear of dear, what will I do?
D                 G                A           Bm
My oh, my, How can I tell you now?
G              A                    D             Bm
Oh, but I really wish that I knew how,
G                      A               D
Dear oh, dear, what will I do?

Verse 2
Am                           G
Lucky people, that stay home all the time.
Bm                         Em7                           A
Lucky people, for they don’t know that I’m alone but

Chorus
Dm                    G7               G
oh, when I’m holding you near,
Bm                  D
So…..all my cares dissappear.
       G                 A                             D                      Bm
I’m going far away, although the one I’ll miss is you.
G                      A                  D
Dear oh, dear, what will I do?

Chorus again

No comments:

Post a Comment